Kusadasi is a resort city located Southwest of Turkey and it is considered as one of the best cities in the country to visit when it comes to beautiful beaches. Regardless if you love to explore or just wants to relax, one of the many beautiful beaches or just want to relax there, Kusadasi has a lot in store for you.
If you are planning this city in Turkey soon, you should learn what are the most exciting things that you should do once you set foot there especially when you get a cheap kusadasi deals.
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus and the Virgin Mary’s House- One of the top destinations of Kusadasi is the ancient Greek City of Ephesus which will let you go back in track and witness the ruins of once a bustling Greek city that is very spectacular, or if you want to renew your faith, you can visit the Virgin Mary House located near the ancient city.
- Visit Scala Nuova near the port- Kusadasi is known to be a port of call for many cruise ships, and might as well get astonished to these colossal ships that carry thousands of tourists from all over the world.
- Eat at a Turkish restaurant and be in awe of its taste- There are a lot of Turkish restaurants that you can choose in Kusadasi where mostly serve local specialties like kebabs and other European and Middle Eastern fusion foods.
- Spend your day at Kusadasi’s beaches- There are four major beaches in the city, the Ladies Beach, Long Beach, the Silver Sands, and the Love Beach which offers different water sports and other recreational activities perfect to enhance your experience while visiting this resort city.
- Have a drink and relax at the Dejazar Wine Bar- Pour a glass of wine and relax at Dejazar’s magnificent terraced roof and watch the beautiful sunset that is picture perfect over the Kusadasi marina and port.
- Visit the Pigeon Island and the museum- Also known as the Bird Island, this is one of the main symbol that identifies Kusadasi while its museum inside houses an old Byzantine castle which provides a great panoramic view of the entire Kusadasi City.
- Hop on a Jeep safari and explore the entire city- If you are tired visiting the beach, you can tour the entire city on a jeep safari and get to visit also the mountains and the national park.
- Visit the Kusadasi waterpark- One of the best attractions in Kusadasi is its water park named Adaland and Aqua Fantasy. These two separate waterparks are very popular for its very long slides and huge swimming pools perfect for a family outing.
- Visit the Selcuk Castle- Selcuk, a small town outside Kusadasi is a 20-minute drive where the Selcuk Castle is situated along with the Basilica of Saint John and the Isa Bey Mosque, and this is also one of the most visited places in Kusadasi.
- Visit the Selcuk Market- This bustling market is open every Saturday morning until the evening where you can buy the best bargains from different merchants.